Have the coolest, most comfortable flights in your Piper Mirage for both pilots and passengers!
Finally – heat and glare solved for the Piper Mirage cockpit and cabin! Now you can enjoy cool, comfortable flights with our heat, glare and UV-blocking Jet Shades Solution installed in your Piper Malibu aircraft. With our Jet Shades Solution, both pilots and passengers will experience improved in-flight comfort and reduced fatigue. You can also keep your Jet Shades installed on the ground. That means no more wrestling with foil guards when you park. And while the Piper Malibu is already an attractive plane on the ramp, with Jet Shades installed, it will look even more amazing!
Our Total Piper Malibu Solution is the answer. This Jet Shades package will:
- cool down your Piper Mirage flights,
- significantly increase the comfort of the pilot and passengers,
- provide excellent visibility through the windows,
- protect all on board from harmful UV radiation,
- reduce glare and pilot fatigue,
- prevent overheating of your tablet/phone,
- eliminate the installation and removal of foil guards*,
- make your Piper Malibu a sharp-looking plane on the ramp!
With this package installed in your Piper Malibu, you, your family and other passengers will want to fly in your aircraft just because it’s so nice inside!
The Total Piper Mirage Solution includes 100% USA-made:
- (2) Standard High-Visibility Cockpit Side Window Jet Shades
- (2) Standard High-Visibility Windshield Jet Shades
- (6) Standard High-Visibility Cabin Window Jet Shades
- (1) Large Storage Case
- (1) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Unlike foil aircraft sun shades, Jet Shades are removable tinted window panels and visors designed to block harmful UV and sun glare in your aircraft cockpit both DURING FLIGHT & WHILE PARKED!Inspired by an engineer and private pilot who was always hot in the cockpit and wrestled with sun glare on him and the instrument panel in the hot Florida sun, Jet Shades solve the problem of hot, sunny cockpits that are uncomfortable for both pilot and passengers.
- Blocks 99.9% harmful UV (See JAMA article on harmful effects of UV radiation for pilots)
- Provides instant relief from solar energy
- Reduces glare by 70% for better contrast and visibility on instrument panels, smartphones and tablet devices.
- Minimizes eye strain and pilot fatigue caused by prolonged sun exposure
- Maintains pilot & passenger comfort during high sun glare flights
- Effortless removal with patented friction-tab design
- Protects aircraft interior from cracking and discoloration while parked
- Enhances ramp appeal by giving your aircraft a “tinted windows” look
- Eliminates the need for removing and storing foil sun shades before and after flights