TigerChocks 200 Series Aviation Wheel Chocks are designed for business, commercial, cargo, and military aircraft.
They feature a contoured design that fits curvature of the tire to absorb wheel squat during loading and fueling operations. These chocks are made from impact-absorbing urethane and are resistant to oils, chemicals, fuels, and hydraulic fluids used in the aviation industry.
For additional safety and convenience, TigerChocks 200 Series wheel chocks include a 3/8 in. x 24 in. (610 mm) replaceable nylon rope lanyard to connect two chocks together.
These lightweight wheel chocks also feature a molded-in, high visibility color for easy identification. They are easy to use and ideal for carrying on aircraft.
Sold as pair.
Warning: Wheel Chock User Guidelines
- There are many considerations that must be taken into account before implementing chocking procedures. If wheel chocks are expected to hold an aircraft under various conditions, then all of the variables that may affect the chock’s performance must be taken into account. These include but are not limited to:
- A. Tire size
- B. Tire Type
- C. Gross vehicle weight
- D. Varying tire pressures that naturally occur with changes in the environment
- E. Type and condition of chocking surface (i.e. firm, soft, wet, dry, icy, etc.)
- You cannot simply test a pair of chocks with a specific aircraft and payload, and broadly assume that the chocks will hold the same aircraft every time. Countless combinations of conditions exist and this must be considered when selecting the most appropriate wheel chock for each application. Complete and thorough testing must be completed to ensure that specific wheel chocks will meet your specific chocking requirements.
- A variety of chocks should be tested to determine the best chock for your particular application.
NOTE: It is important that you review your company or unit’s guidelines for specific information regarding proper chocking procedures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.