Whelen Engineering is proud to introduce the ORION650 Series of FAA/TSO approved LED aviation lighting. Incorporating the latest state-of-the-art LED Technology available in an all-inclusive package, the ORION650 series eliminates the need for external flasher boxes. Flush mountable for a wide variety of applications with minimal integration and easily retrofit-able to the Whelen legacy strobe products. The ORION650 series is quite simply the brightest form of LED Anti-collision and Position lighting available.
ORION™ 650 Position/Anti-Collision Light-head:
All LED self-contained wingtip mounted Position/Anti-Collision system. Eliminates the need for external power supplies and reduces current draw and provides thousands of hours of operation.
- Fully FAA/TSO-C96a & TSO-C30c Approved
- FAR SPEC Certified
- STC SA800EA
- Replaceable hard coated polycarbonate lens to maintain maximum light output
- Aerodynamic design without sacrificing light output
- Exceeds FAA minimum intensity requirements for maximum visibility and increased safety of flight
- Environmentally tested and certified to RTCA/D0-160G standards
- Drawing Number: 90725
- Weight: .26lbs (118gm)
- Current Draw(12v/28v): 0.30/0.15 Amps Positions, 0.70/0.35 Amps Avg. ACL
- Position LED Colors: Red (left) and Green (right)
- Anti-Collisions LED Color: Aviation White
- Lenses: Clear Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Dimensions H x W x L: See dimension drawing above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.