ComfortMax™ Inflatable PFDs offer manual and automatic inflation systems, combining comfort with the convenience of instant CO2 inflation technology.
Revere’s ComfortMax™ series of inflatable life vests provide all the comfort and safety you need while looking smart wearing it. It’s so comfortable fitting, you’ll want to wear it all the time!
- USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30” and 52”
- Available as Automatic (with Manual Backup) or Manual
- Dual waist belt stainless steel adjusters. Provides for easy adjustment with both hands and a more custom fit
- Exterior inflation system access flap. Allows for clear, direct access to the CO2 cylinder for rearming. CO2 cylinder can be replaced without opening and unfolding the entire PFD
- Waist strap and back strap attachment points fully connected and reinforced from inside for added strength
- Heavy duty 420 denier nylon packcloth outer cover
- Twin 2” wide back straps for comfort and security
- Includes USCG compliant whistle and SOLAS Grade retro-reflective tape panels on inflatable bladder
- Comfortable neck. The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort
- Model: 45-61018-101R
- Buoyancy: 38 lbs. (169 Newtons)
- Unit Dimensions: 20"x12"x3"
- Approx. Weight: 3 lbs.